Cool SMS 2

Life has no rewinds no forwards.
It unfolds itself at its own pace.

So never miss a chance to live today

to make a beautiful story of tomorrow!

Gööd Morning!



Great people talk about things.
Small people talk about other people.

And legends never talk they send sms



Hold Ten roses in your hand and stand before a mirror.
You will see Eleven roses..



Hey.. Listen .. two people were asking me your details today.
I gave them your address and mobile number.

They will be visiting you soon.

Their names are Joy & happiness.



“Gift” of “SALAM”
wrapped with “AFFECTION”

tied with “CARE”

&
sealed with “DUA”

2
keep u safe & happy today & always.



7 RULES TO BE HAPPY…..
1. Never hate…..

2. Don’t worry…..

3. Live simple…..

4. Expect a little…..

5. Give a lot…..

6. Always smile…..

7. Have a person like me who always remember you …..



to see light,look at sun..to see love look at moon..
to see beauty,look at nature..to see hope,look at future..

but,to see all of this,look at the mirror….!!!!!!



The Biggest mystery of Maths:
1000s of years passed , millions of theorems derived ,

100s of formula Made but still…….. ‘x‘ is unknown!!!!!!!



When You give your heart When time comes for you to give your heart to someone,
Make sure you select someone who will never break your heart,

Because broken hearts has never spare parts. Write on Bricks



Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing?
And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly…

Hope you can find your angel whom you can fly with forever



To live a life i need heartbeat,
2 have heartbeat i need a heart,

2 have heart i need happiness,

to have happiness i need a friend,

and 4 a friend i need U ALWAYS



I smile at whom i like
I cry for whom i care

I share with whom i love

I laugh with whom i enjoy,

I sms only to those whom i never want to loose.



A beautiful thought!!
The person who can explain the meaning

of color to a blind can explain

anything & everything in life!



If you have a smile & you don’t use it.
It means you have an account

of million dollars in bank

But

You have no check book.



Well wisher is not
who meets you everyday

&
talk to you everyday.

Well wisher is one

who may or may not meet you

but always think of you & your happines.



One day u may ask me:
What is more important to you,

me or your life?

I will say: My life…

You will walk away from me

without knowing that U R MY LIFE!



when someone hurts you and you didn’t hurt back
when someone shouts at you and you didn’t shout back

but

when someone needs you

you always come back



A busy life makes prayers harder,
But prayers make a hard and busy life easier.

So always keep praying and

remember me in your prayers.



Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.

Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.

Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?



Sacrifice is greater than Love.
Character is greater than Beauty.

Humanity is greater than Wealth.

But Nothing is greater than Good Relations.



Happiest people don’t have
“Every thing best” in life.

They just make the “Best of Every thing”

that life brings their way!!

Stay happy!!



I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.

I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.

Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.



PERFECTION is Impossible to be Achieved Completely
by Anyone in this World.

Bt if you Keep Chasing PERFECTION,

Somewhere on the way you may Catch EXCELLENCE!



Never think more about Past,
It brings Tears

Don’t think more about Future,

It brings Fears

Think More about ME

Which Always Brings Cheers.



There r some of the romantic countries in the WORLD,
“H.O.L.L.A.N.D”

Hop Our Love Last And Never Dies…

“I.T.A.L.Y”

I Trust And Love You…

“L.I.B.Y.A”

Love Is Beautiful You Also…

And this is my Favourite….

“F.R.A.N.C.E”

Friendship Remains And Never Can End…



Some friends forget
Some move away

Some keep silent

Some just change

But I’m not 1 of them.

I’m here just 4 two moments

.. now & 4ever…!!:)



Tips To Beat The Summer
1- Drink Lot Of Fresh Water

2- Cover Your Head When Outside

3- Eat Vegetables

But Most Important

4- Message Me Daily Bcoz I M So Coool..:-)



I could fill a 1000 pages
telling U how I feel,

and still U would not understand.. So

now I leave w/o a sound,

except my heart shattering

as it hits the ground.



Don’t be disappointed
if the world refuses to help you.

Remember de words of Einstein:

“I m thankful to all those

who said NO to me.

Its bcoz of thm, I did it myself.”



When You’re Angry At Someone
and Get Irritated Time To Time

But You Still Can’t Live Without Him/Her Then

It’s True Relation”..!



If time doesn’t wait for you,
don’t worry!
Just remove the battery from the clock
and enjoy life…!
Great people great thoughts...

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment