Cool SMS 1

AM I CUTE? TEST
call, if i m cute

miss call, if i m gorgeous

Text back if i m pretty

Text a joke if i m charming

Just ignore if u r jealous



This curious green world
Give me split second for love

The way I live the way I respect

No one can think no one can give

My feelings are new hard cored

for me world is no more



Life is a journey that is not meant to be made safely.
I want to live my life in a way

that when I get really old,

I look back at my life and say:

Aah I lived it, not survived it.



Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.

But,

Today is gift that’s why

It is called Present…



Ur sky is as much as u’d want to reach,
ur life is as lonely as u’d like to make;

Ur joy is as much as u decide to feel,

ur nite is as long as you decide to wake.

No one sets the limit for u,

no one can etch the span of the sky,

all u need to do is rise,

spread ur wings & decide to fly.



Bye is a little word that causes so much pain.
The person you hold now might never meet you again.

So never say “Bye”

always say “Meet you Again”

Or “see you soon”

Send it to those whom you never want to say ‘BYE’ in your life.



The hardest part of
missing friends

is not their absence,

it’s when you think

of all those good times

and ask yourself,

‘will those moments ever

happen again?’



Sweet is your
“Nature”

Dear is your

“Name”

As Earth wants

“Water”

Flower Wants

“Dew”

i want nothing

But

“Happiness”

for U



Never be proud nor depressed for
what you are and the position you hold in society!

Remember,

When the game of CHESS is over,

both KING and PAWNS go in same box!



When problems are so big
and your strength is no longer enough to carry them,

don’t giv up.

Where your strength ends,

the grace of God begins with.



U r thousands of miles away from me, still I'm watching ur every movement on 3 difft channels: Pogo, Cartoon network & Animal planet. Thnx to media.


I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!


Smile is a language of love,
smile is a source to win heart,

smile is a name of lovely mood,

smile create greatness in personality

so keep smiling



Good relationships are like trees
They demand attention & care in the beginning

but once they blossoms

they provide U shade in all situations of life



I kept your name in my JOURNAL,
and posted you in the LEDGER of my heart,

you won’t be classified as FIXED ASSETS,

because the MARKET VALUE of friendship

will never DEPRECIATE from heart.


I think U r very careless!!!
U come & leave things behind!!!!

See now what u have left??

U just came in my mind &

left a smile on my face….



Happiness is a perfume.
You cannot spread on others without getting a few drops on urself.

So always be happy to make others happy !



So sweet is ur SMILE…..
So sweet is ur STYLE…..

So sweet is ur VOICE…..

So sweet is ur EYE…….

See how sweetly I LIE!!


Why do we close our Eyes
When we Pray

When we Cry

When we Dream

When we Kiss

Because the Most BEAUTIFUL thing in life are not seen.

But felt by the heart!

DEFINITELY U, My Friend:) !


Thought for the day”
Always be the reason of someone’s happiness never just a part of it.

Be a part of someone’s sadness never the reason for it.



Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat, sweet words r nice 2 say, but sweet people r really hard
2 find. My goodness, how the hell did u manage 2 find me


A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
White 2 ur teeth,

Pink colour 2 ur lips,

Silver colour 2 ur eyes,


So keep smiling

&
enjoy the colours of life



Love urself ,Flirt with ur understanding,Romance with dreams,Get engaged with simplicity,Marry genuiness,Divorce the ego…Thats Good Life…
 


WORDS
and

HEARTS

should be handled carefully,

Because words when

SPOKEN

&
Hearts when

BROKEN

are the hardest things to repair



Someday you may lose your hair.
you may lose your teeth- your money & even lose your mind.

But 1 thing you will never lose is your good looks.

because you can’t lose what you don’t have!



Making a million friends is not an achievement,
The achievement is to make

“A” friend who will stand by you

when a million are against you….!



Smooth roads never make good drivers!
Smooth sea never makes good sailors!
Clear Skies never make good pilots!
Problem free life never makes a strong & good person!
Be strong enough to accept the challengers of life.
Don’t ask Life
“Why me?”
Instead say
“Try Me!”

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment